For 3 Years in a Row, FingerSnappin’ Entertainment is Charleston’s #1 Entertainment. We were voted “Best Of” from The Knot and “Bride’s Choice” from Wedding Wire. We are truly blessed and honored to achieve these awards. We would like to Thank all of the brides and grooms that help us get this prestige award.
With 2013 coming to a end, FingerSnappin’ Entertainment wanted to let everybody know what the top wedding songs of 2013. So here they are…
10. Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake
9. Harlem Shake – Baauer
8. Scream & Shout – Will.i.am ft Britney Spears
7. Holy Grail – Justin Timberlake ft Jay-Z
6. Timber – Pitbull ft Ke$ha
5. Get Lucky – Daft Punk
4. What Does The Fox Say- Ylvis
3. Wake Me Up – Avicii
2. My Kind of Party – Luke Bryan
1. Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
There you have it! FingerSnappin’ Entertainments Top 10 Dance Songs that we play at Weddings this year. What do you think of this list? Did we leave something out?
As Always…Keep On Dancing!
It’s spring and that means wedding season is in full swing! At FingerSnappin’ Entertainment, we’ve been busy, busy, busy with brides, grooms, and wedding planners.
We made it through the two busiest weekends of the Charleston wedding season with a record-breaking number of weddings, 24 in total! This growth in business has allowed us to expand our services to now include two trolleys and one Nissan 12-passenger van. We truly are your one-stop shop for reception entertainment.
So as your special day approaches, break out that massive wedding checklist and make sure you have everything for a day and night you and your guests will never forget. Here are our suggestions for creating a celebratory atmosphere:
- Music! Whether you go with a DJ or a live band, music is going to be a major component in setting the right tone for your wedding and reception. And be sure that whomever you choose understands the feel that you’re trying to achieve for this special day.
- Almost as important for capturing the right feel as music is lighting. Your lighting and music will help to transition your event smoothly from the beginning of the ceremony to the last song of the night. For an added romantic touch, we think monogrammed lighting is the tops!
- How is everyone getting to your event? Bride, groom, wedding party, guests… Transportation is an added courtesy that can allow all involved to enjoy the event without worrying about the logistics of getting around. You want your guests to have a great time, right?! Help them arrive safely to your wedding and their desired destination post-reception.
- It’s a good idea to include a “Thank you” to your wedding guests. The most popular wedding favor generator that we’re seeing right now is photo booths. With a photo booth at your reception, guests will enjoy adorning whacky props and photographing themselves in memory of you! Pro tip: FingerSnappin’ Entertainment’s photo booths print 2 copies of your photos on the spot- one is a wedding favor for the guest and the other is for the bride and groom!
So have you got it all covered? If so, you’re on your way to a memorable event! But if not, FingerSnappin’ Entertainment is available to help you in a pinch or if you’re just starting the wedding planning process. We truly love what we do, and we’re good at it! Just see what people are saying about us in the Testimonials section of our site or check us out on Wedding Wire and The Knot.
As I wrap up this post, I want to give a few shout-outs. To the brides and grooms that have made the 2013 wedding season a major success so far, we thank you and appreciate the opportunity to have made your wedding day one you’ll never forget. For our brides and grooms that are gearing up for a wedding, we can’t wait to be there to help you celebrate such a momentous occasion. And to our wedding planners, special thanks for always being great to work with.
Owner, FingerSnappin’ Entertainment
Don’t know what to do about your transportation for your wedding? How about a Trolley? FingerSnappin’ Entertainment is proud to offer a brand new service, Transportation! We currently have TWO Trolleys to accommodate your needs. Our trolley’s can hold up to 30 passengers sitting down and about 45 passengers standing up (per Trolley). Their are so many ideas to use the Trolley. Do you need transportation to pick up your guests from the hotel? Do you need a shuttle to transport the bridal party from the ceremony site to the reception? Does your reception end early and want to do a after party? We can do so many things with our Trolleys. We serve all of the Charleston areas as well. Please give us a call to customize a package!
That is right, we are The Knot and WeddingWire “Best Of and Brides Choice” Winners for 2013 and we have received this award 2 years in a row! We are the only Charleston Entertainment company that has achieved that accomplishment for 2 straight years for both The Knot and WeddingWire. These awards are based on customer reviews from previous clients.
What a great deal from FingerSnappin’. My daughter’s wedding reception was AMAZING!…..and the DJ and Photo Booth were a big part of why it was so FUN! If you’re thinking about using these services, think no more. You will not be sorry, you will be happy, happy, happy! Thank you so much for everything. We couldn’t have asked for better! I can’t tell you how hard we have laughed looking at the book of the photos taken in the booth. It is priceless!
Catherine Sompayrac Giles
(Mother of the Bride)
Corporate parties are a blast to do! The MIL Corporation can throw a party. The party was held at Lowndes Grove, which is located on the Ashley River in Charleston, SC. If you have never been there, you are in for a surprise. What a beautiful place it is. The sunset overlooking the Ashley River was breathe taking! Not only did they have us for DJ services, but they used our Photo Booth as well. The photo booth was a hit as usual. It is amazing as to how many people have never been in a photo booth before. Once MIL got through with their awards, it was time to party. This crowd knows how to get down. We even had a guy who did the WHOLE routine (music video) of Gangnam Style. I met some great people there and I look forward to DJing for them next year.
Keep on Dancing!
I wanted to tell you about our awesome time we had at the BB&T Charleston Wine + Food Festival in Charleston, SC. FingerSnappin’ Entertainment (FSE) set up a photo booth and let me tell you, the crowd went crazy over it. We were located inside the Bus Shed at Charleston Vistors Center! Once the gates opened at 9:00pm, we didn’t stop all night long. Quiana Park & Friends Band were the band, never heard them before, but they sure did rock! They are great! Also a special thank you goes out to Kristin Newman with Kristin Newman Designs. They were gracious enough to think about us and gave us the opportunity to show everyone our photo booth.
Untill Next Time!